What has been revealed so far:
- Self-proclaimed Queen of the Run-On Sentence.
- The “…” (ellipsis) is my BFF.
- I often makeup words to fit my needs.
- Proper grammar is optional in my world. I will violate any grammar rule with extreme prejudice if it means I can express a thought or idea better in my “voice”.
- I’m a geek with nerdish tendencies. I geek out over: science fiction and paranormal books and tv shows, Doctor Who, Game of Thrones, books featuring witches, werewolves and vampires. Most recently I’ve become a fan of The Walking Dead and American Horror Story.
- I hate the outdoors.
- I have tender feet.
- Other than food, water, and shelter…music is also vital to my existence.
Why I dream of white rooms:
- I’m the proud owner of one husband and one son that think magic elves sneak in to clean things when they aren’t looking.
- Any white surfaces in my house are streaked/smudged with dirt and/or grease from the rest of my mechanically inclined family.
- On a metaphysical level, the Dream Bible says, “I’m seeking mental, emotional and spiritual balance and trying to overcome negativity in my waking life.”
Why I use a pseudonym:
- Primarily because I want the freedom to express myself without reprisals from family or neighbors in the very small community I where I live.
- A prior blogging experience where I revealed some minor personal information about our lives resulted in some unwelcome attention from a reader. I won’t put my family at risk in that manner again.